Who am i?
My name is Jonas Lingren, I am a UI/UX designer & konceptdeveloper from Denmark, with a lot of gumption and passion for innovation. I have a bachelors degree in Business & Design, specialised in user design and entrepreneurship.
After my International Business Higher Commercial Exam i continued the business education through Copenhagen business school (CBS) on the HA(Psyk.) organization psychology course. After some time i established my first company with a close friend where we offered online marketing and website development for companies. After some time i decided to follow my dream of working with digital media, I therefore ended my 2 sem. at CBS and began my new journey in 2013, at Copenhagen School of art and technology as multimedia designer. From there I went on and finished a bachelors degree in Business & Design.
- 2016 – Nominated for Hamlets Talentprice in the category Entrepreneurship
- 2013 – Awarded for 1 out of 4 best educational webprojects done for Lakrids by Johan Bülow.
- 2011 – Winner of Nordea Fondens study awards 2011 as best local economic project.
Link me up at my linkedIn i’m always looking for good connections!
Interest in more? View my full CV here
- 2017-2018 – UI/UX Designer & Concept developer at JO Informatik ApS (current)
- 2015-2017 – Studyassistant at JO Informatik ApS
- 2015-2017 – Founded Well Groomed IVS (current)
- 2014-2014 – Co founded Yesh. clothing
- 2014-2015 – Co founded Kreo5 ApS
- 2013-2014 – Co founded Meltdown I/S
- 2008-2015 – Floormanager at Irma A/S
- 2006-2007 – News paper delivery at Helsingør dagblad A/S